PCRy No. 120



July 3, 2003 marked the maiden voyage for this BCWRR model of Pacific Coast Railway's (PCRy's) No. 120. The prototype was a gasoline-powered Plymouth 4-wheeler Model HL to which the PCRy added leading and trailing trucks (making it a 2-4-2). The PCRy bought it used in 1936, and sold it to Aaron Feher and Son in 1942. PCRy's original numbers (not on this one yet) were painted in white, then later in black. It ran freight mostly from the Avila port to San Luis Obispo. This No. 120 was built by Steve Easlon.

| What's New | HO Layout | Schedule of Events | Home | Public Rides | Stories | Memorials | Links | About |